Basically the data in computers is stored in two types of file systems FAT (File Allocation Table) and NTFS (New Technology File System). FAT data recovery software’s are used to restore your lost, deleted or trashed data from hard drives. These software tools also have the capacity to recover files from different media devices having same format (FAT). They support recovery of files in several data loss situation including unintentional deletion of files, computer virus attack, partitions formatting etc. In all cases it Restore missing data to you.
You can find different data recovery tools but very few of them will actually recover your data. Here I will briefly explain some major data loss reasons. Data loss may occur due to physical or logical factors. Depending on the type of data loss you will select data recovery tool. In this regard, now you can easily judge the importance of FAT data recovery software. Some of the features that a quality recovery tool must provide are as follows.
- Lost or missing partitions of a hard disk.
- Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32 and FAT partitions.
- Bears the ability to recover data from deleted partitions.
- Provides a recovery of SATA, IDE/AT, SCSI and USB flash drives.
- Recover re-formatted drives.
- Recover lost folders and files.
- Capable Enough to retrieve data even if the SHIFT DEL command is used.
- Recovers data from FAT32, FAT16, and FAT partitions.
- Provides an easy and simple graphical user interface (GUI).
- Restore data from IDE/AT, SATA, SCSI, and USB drives.
- Create image file by using ‘disk imaging option’. This facilitate in processing disk like regular one.
- Provides the option of “disk cloning” which is used to clone the faulty disk to a normal disk.
- Save file name in original format. “Various transfer” option is provided for storing a recovered file on any available disk.
These all features form quality recovery software. These tools also work effectively even in case of logical data loss. For handling any physical data loss situation, I would recommend you to consult professional advice of a data recovery expert. or by doing it yourself; you may lose your important data. By keeping all these points in your mind, you can find out multiple ways to save your data from being a victim of data loss. Like by utilization of FAT data recovery software’s. In today’s world we all rely on computers and cannot afford to lose our precious data because it’s a valuable asset for us. Be good enough in knowledge so that you would be able to handle the disastrous situation of data loss.